First off, you would have to be able to find (and identify) a good breakup forum before joining one, right?
If all of this seems confusing as hell, don’t worry.
The whole purpose of this article is to answer all these questions for you, and get you on the path to breakup recovery.
Oh, by the way.
I created and moderate a breakup forum.
Don’t just join my forum.
Please read this article and learn how to make an informed decision for yourself.
How To Find A Good Breakup Forum
Go to Google, and type “Breakup Forum” (without the quotes) in the search box.
This might seem stupid simple, but finding relationship advice shouldn’t be hard.
After all, don’t you have enough drama in your life as it is?
This search should bring up a bunch of results.
Now, try to find one that mentions having a plan to follow, the no contact rule, or getting your life back.
Because the quickest way to get over a breakup is to get your life back.
Contrary to what your broken heart is telling you: “I have to get my ex back fast”, you must get your life back first.
Once you find a breakup forum that feels right, go read some posts.
- Is this forum active?
- Do they have a forum buddy system? A place to match up members so they can support themselves outside of the forum.
- How fresh are the posts?
- Are people following a plan? Or are they all just complaining about how hard it is to get over a breakup?
- Are they using the no contact rule in any way?
- Does it seem like people are getting the breakup advice they need?
- Is there a section for breakup success stories?
- Are there any breakup success stories?
I highly recommend finding a forum that offers free support while using the no contact rule to heal your broken heart.
Because that is the most effective way to bury your failed relationship, and evolve past the breakup.
How To Use A Breakup Forum Correctly
Once you have found a place you can trust, join up and get started following the plan they offer.
The fastest way to get over a breakup is to stop procrastinating, and start taking action.
OK, now you are a member, and you are ready to heal your broken heart by evolving past the breakup, and getting your life back.
Here are a few tips for properly using a breakup forum.
- Read a lot of breakup stories. Identify some members who you feel inspire you with their posts.
- Contact these members and ask to become forum buddies with them.
- Trade personal contact (email, IM) information ASAP. If the forum disappears (or you get banned) at least you still have your breakup help forum buddies contact information, right?
- Keep your posts positive and inspiring. Don’t let yourself fall prey to self-pity. The fastest way to get your life back is to support/inspire others to do the same. Leadership by example works great.
- Keep a home journal for those times you need to vent. You can always read it later to see how far you have come since those “dark” days.
- Try not to vent on your forum buddy too much, use your journal. Remember they dealing with a breakup too. Help each other, don’t depress each other.
Just because you are moving on past the breakup doesn’t mean you are making a vow to never get back together with your ex.
Do not handicap yourself by thinking that way.
Because it will make you frightened to take the (necessary) action you need to take to prepare yourself for a new relationship with anyone…including your ex.
Beware of relationship limbo.
That is the place where people find themselves trapped because they will not let go of the past relationship with their ex.
Use a good breakup forum to get over a breakup, and get your life back.
You might even get back together with your ex in time.
One thing is for sure, you will survive this break up, and be a lot happier than you are now.
Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?
My name is S. Williams, and I have been helping people since 2008, to overcome breakup pain, and, get their lives back.
I even have an “About” section, that I recommend you read.
I realize the address, of my site, is: How to Get Your Ex Back Fast, but, I “really” teach people, how to get their lives back, not just their ex’s.
If you’re interested in working with me, (and our forum members) to get your life back, join my free newsletter, for access to the free breakup survival plan, and, start getting your life back, today.
The answers you need, to start your personal evolution, are waiting for you, don’t hesitate another minute…come, and get them.
Once, you get your life back, everything else will just start to fall into place…I promise.
If you have any comments or questions, please write them, in the comment box, below.
If this article was useful, or helpful, to you in any way, please show your appreciation, by sharing, using the buttons, below this article.
Until next time,
Copyright © 2008 and beyond – All Rights Reserved Worldwide – You DO NOT have permission to reuse this content in any way, shape, or form.