How to Instantly Win Back Your Ex Boyfriend From a Rebound Relationship

Share

This is how to win back your ex boyfriend from a rebound relationship almost instantly. This simple 3 step plan can be followed by anyone at any time, so don’t hesitate. If you feel you have lost any chance of winning back your ex boyfriend you need to keep on reading, because rebound relationships never last when you follow this plan.

Step 1 – Pull Back

You need to put on the “brakes” and stop chasing him, don’t let the fear of losing your ex force you to cause more damage…OK? This is a normal but fatal mistake everyone makes until they know better…now you know better so stop. This means no texts, emails, or phone calls pleading with him to take you back. You must focus your attention on getting him back and chasing away his new girlfriend. Once she sees that you are willing to win back your ex boyfriend from this rebound relationship she will get worried and start to panic. That makes you look good and her look bad…make sense? The next step will tell you how to make this happen.

Sucker Punch that Rebound Relationship and Win Back Your Ex Boyfriend

Step 2 – The Sucker Punch

No, you’re not going to punch out his new girlfriend, you are going to emotionally punch him in the gut…How? By completely changing your pattern of behavior, that’s how. You’re going to go from a chasing, pleading, worrying ex girlfriend to a powerful, attractive, and unpredictable woman by using the no contact rule. If you use the right NC message (I will tell you how later in this article) and send it right away, you”ll sucker punch your ex boyfriend and really get his attention. Now when you start to get his attention what do you think that will do to his new girlfriend? That’s right she will be sweating big time as you win back your ex boyfriend from this rebound relationship.

Step 3 – Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?

My name is S. Williams, and I have been helping people since 2008 to overcome break up pain, and get their lives back. I even have an “About” section that I recommend you read. I know the name of my site is: How to Get Your Ex Back Fast, but I teach people how to get their lives back, not their ex’s.

If you’re interested in working with me (and our forum members) to get your life back, join my free newsletter for access to the free plan to get your ex back fast, and start getting your life back today. The answers you need to start your personal evolution are waiting for you, don’t hesitate another minute…come and get them.

Once you get your life back, everything else will just start to fall into place…I promise. If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comment box below.

If this article was useful or helpful to you in anyway, please show your appreciation by giving me a “+1″ using the button below this article.

Until next time,

S. Williams

Copyright © 2008 and beyond – All Rights Reserved Worldwide – You DO NOT have permission to reuse this content in any way, shape, or form.

Share

79 Responses to “How to Instantly Win Back Your Ex Boyfriend From a Rebound Relationship”

  1. CHERYL says:

    Hey Scott! I’m not sure if my ex is a rebound relationship or not. I’m not saying he’s lying I just can’t see him with another person if he has medical problems going on. When his sister talked my mom my mom brought up his impotentcy and his sister said that people can have relationships without sex all the time. There just seems to be holes in the story.This sister that told me this he is close too. I believe that he told me this so I would stay away and be angry at him. I know he’s angry at me now because I hurt him alot from what his ex work buddy told me.His friend also said that all he talked about was me and never mentioned another girl at all. I have a trmendous amount of hope and I’m keeping busy. I’ve been on vacation for the past 2 wks and I’ve been walking for 2 miles a day and doing other workout routines. I feel pretty good afterwards.

  2. S. Williams says:

    CHERYL wrote:

    I have a trmendous amount of hope and I’m keeping busy. I’ve been on vacation for the past 2 wks and I’ve been walking for 2 miles a day and doing other workout routines. I feel pretty good afterwards.

    Keep up the good work Cheryl!

  3. justine says:

    what if he rebounds with one of his ex gfs?

  4. S. Williams says:

    justine wrote:

    what if he rebounds with one of his ex gfs?

    What if he does?

    What if’s will hold back your evolution, and that will slow down your progress…focus on the plan, and interact in the forum…you must stay focused.

  5. stacy says:

    y boyfriend and I were together for 2 years and he was the love of my life, my whole universe. Everything was great! we are at 2 separate universities but we saw each other every weekend. we both went home one weekend and we were snuggling up in bed on a rainy day and he was telling me he loved me more than anything- he even missed an entire day of lectures to stay in bed with me and make me breakfast in bed etc! when I went back to uni things were ok until one night we started being a bit off with me and I said it seems like you cant be bothered any more and he said that “things arnt the same anymore” and he “doesn’t know how he feels”

    i told him he had hurt me by saying this and he said that he “is sorry for hurting me and loves me so wants us to work through it” 4 hours later he said we should call it a day.

    He then said that he does still love me and needs some time to be single which I understood as he was in a long relationship before me and him and he is at university! then I went to see him on the way home a week later to talk about things and he said that he doesn’t feel the same about me anymore and doesn’t love me anymore!! how can someones feelings change so quickly!!
    I am so depressed I cant eat or sleep, im trying to enjoy uni but i cant do any work without crying and want to just go home all the time.
    We have spoken on facebook chat inbetween and things have been great we have been talking like old friends and he has been giving extra kisses on the ends of conversations recently . . and i know he counts them! then yesterday I go on facebook to see that he is in a relationship with another girl!!!! we only broke up 4 weeks ago yesterday I have gone right back to square one with my feelings as i really thought when I see him over christmas he will realise what he’s missing and wed get back together . . . i don’t know what to do with myself I hate it! how can he move on so quickly when 5 weeks ago he was telling me he loves me more than anything in this world and 3 weeks ago he said that he still loves me but needs time to be single!? Im so confused. But i still can’t seem to give up hope that we will get back together when i know that i need to. My heart just seems incapable of giving up as i love him so so much. Im in shock. What is he thinking!? is this just a rebound thing? he keeps apologising to me about it!

  6. S. Williams says:

    stacy wrote:

    Im in shock. What is he thinking!? is this just a rebound thing? he keeps apologising to me about it!

    Hi Stacy,

    Instead of trying to read your ex’s mind, focus on something you can do…the free system on my Blog.

    Follow the step-by-step instructions, and take back your life again.

    Once you start your personal evolution you will feel better with each passing day…I promise.

    You can get yourself out of the dark place you are now, all you have to do is take action today.

    Stay Strong!

    S.W.

    • dorothy says:

      hi i am wonderin if my ex will come back to me before he left he said he wantend to work things out but then he moved in with his ex girlfriend but he still asks about me and is wonderin what i am doin and still cares for me but then he says to leave hin alone and is gonna be getting married so what should i think i really do want him back and i sure do love him..

      • S. Williams says:

        Hi,

        Correctly using the no contact rule is the best way to reveal your ex boyfriend’s true feelings for you.

        I help people survive a break up and get their lives back, not get their ex boyfriend back, and I explain why in the “About” section on my Blog.

        Go read the free plan to get your ex back and follow ALL the steps to heal your broken heart, evolve past the breakup, and get your life back again.

        Thank you for writing.

        Take Care,

        S.W.

  7. gina :( says:

    hey I am a seventeen year old girl. I had this ex boyfriend for around a year. we were deeply in love, and nothing mattered more than each other in our eyes. he did lots of stuff for me, like sendin me home nearly everyday after my school even though he live hours away from my home. I am his first girlfriend too. he was real cute and nice, shy etc. everyone said we were compatible. we were both very loyal and never flirted with anyone else during our r/s. we even gave our virginity to each other. he’s 3 years older than me. My ex boyfriend and I broke up around mid October last year.

    2 weeks before we broke up, he suddenly told me that he loved me no more and that he hates me. I was shocked and hurt to the max before the day before we still met up and everything was alright. There were still the hugs, kisses and sweet nothings. he even sang to me. and it was also only recent that he told me his love for me will never end. so when he told me he loved me no more, and wanted to break up, i was shocked and could not accept it. in the end after much pleas he gave me another chance. but he never treated me nicely anymore. however there was once a week before the breakup, I went to his house to spend some time together for a while. he was very nice to me and even initiated hugs etc. later on we even made out.

    after that day he went overseas for some school trip which lasted for 5 days. 1 day after he came back, I asked to meet up and he refused, and insisted that he doesnt want to see me forever and wanted to break up. again. this time i totally gave up and agreed. so the next day we met up for the last time, before breaking up. i was all set and bracing myself for the break already, however his behaviour totally stunned me because i thought he didn’t love me anymore. he cried like hell during that meet up, and hugged me etc. he even requested to meet up once in a while after our break up. he sort of begged me, and even cried more than me! he told me he still loved me actually.

    after the breakup, I was completely crushed. he was too. However I did not dare to contact him, and waited for him to contact me first instead. he contacted me on a daily basis. and told me he still loved me, just that he thinks he’s not suitable to be in a relationship for now. so i respected his decision. he even told me he wants to be my best friend because he worries about me etc. I felt super touched and loved him even more.
    however a few days later, he suddenly stopped contacting me. and when I contacted him, he was either very cold or completely ignored me. So i got desperate and upset, started pestering for an answer. things got even worse.

    one month later, he suddenly messaged me and told me he wanted me to spend his birthday together with him which is in december. i was elated and rushed off to plan everything, and didn’t dare to contact him for fear of him changing his mind.

    a while later, i found out he’s been messaging a girl everyday. and people were all teasing him about it on facebook. but it did not bother me that much, so i asked him if he wanted to catch a movie on his birthday too. that’s when he told me he did not want to see me at all! i was so hurt and upset. he even claimed i was delusional and imagined him asking me out on his birthday. later on he messaged me and apologised and said he will never fall in love again for breaking my heart. i was in pieces.

    so i decided to ask him about that girl, and it turned out that they have been hitting the gym and stuff together a week after me and him just broke up. he told me there’s nothing going on between them, and this time i seriously doubt it. and my instincts were right. around beginning of december, he told me that that girl likes him, but he doesnt return her her feelings. BUT ON THE NEXT DAY HE SUDDENLY TOLD ME HE LIKES HER TOO AND CAN’T WAIT TO START A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER!!! it was only a matter of him asking her in life face to face. i was crushed and confused.

    anyway it turned out that a guy has liked me for 2 years alr, so i told my ex about it. he got scarily jealous and even scolded me, saying that all my words about loving him forever was bullshit! i got angry. hey i thought he already like his new girl, why should he mind! he even assumed that i got a new boyfriend.

    he even came to the extent of asking me how to ask her to be his boyfriend… i was angry and sad, hated and loved him. how could he do that to me after so many promises to take care of me after the break up. they were officially together, after just 2 months since we broke up. but i found it odd that he doesnt seem that happy as compared to when me and him first got together.

    every single time they had trouble, he would turn to me and rant to me and stuff. i spent many nights staying up to comfort me. he even told me he’d rather be with me. however, when they were fine, he would keep telling me he held her hands and she’s very cute etc. who in the right mind would tell that to his ex?!

    anyway the girl dumped him after lesser than 5 days, as she claimed he did not give him space. she requested for a patch up a few hours later. on the 10th day, she broke up with him again due to personality differences.a day later, she requested for a patch up again. then around the 14th day, she broke up with him again cause she found out that he had lost his virginity to me.

    then she spoke to me and told me he was a jerk, because he actually repeatedly asked her out since august when i was still together with him. she even apologised and claimed she didn’t know and went out with him, and even convinced me to slap him after badmouthing him. i was confused and kept asking her to reconfirm if it was august or what. she reassured me it was in august. so i confronted him. he denied everything, while made me angrier, so i told her about it. her reply shocked me. she said something like this, “omg I m so sorry! i went to check my calendar. it’s in october not august. > <" i was quite guilty for accusing my ex of 2 timing, and she just told me this, "even if that's the case, he started a r/s with me because he wanted a rebound r/s"

    she sabotaged me and turned me against him. then a few days later, she went crying to him and patched up with him again, after ignoring him and brainwashing me for so many days. seems that she told him i want to slap him and stuff. i got upset so i went to tell him everything. and even forwarded him her messages. he just ignored me!

    i am confused about everything. help :( how can someone change so fast. like within a month he already start to fall for another girl, despite all the stuff he told me and how much he had loved me!

  8. S. Williams says:

    gina :( wrote:

    i am confused about everything. help :( how can someone change so fast. like within a month he already start to fall for another girl, despite all the stuff he told me and how much he had loved me!

    Hi Gina,

    It is hard to say why people change their minds…if you didn’t do anything wrong then don’t worry about it, OK?

    I seems like your ex needs some space to explore relationships with other girls…that doesn’t mean he does not have feelings for you any more.

    You need to focus on yourself and get your life back as a single woman again, understand?

    I bet once you get your life back, and start dating some other guys he will take notice again.

    Then you will have the choice of whether you want him back or not.

    The free plan at the top of my Blog will help you get your life back again.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  9. gina): says:

    @ S. Williams:

    :( i just want to know if he still has any feelings for me, because at times he can be exceedingly jealous, while at other times, it seem that even if i died, he won’t even care :(

  10. Haniya says:

    Hi Scott…I am at a lost for words…I love and miss my ex but he has a new girlfriend that he has been going out with for almost 3 months….she lives in England and me and him both live in Georgia! I miss him very much and I consider her feelings when thoughts about getting him back…but I do want to start over with him and succeed. I have still been talking to him even while they have been going out and I am afraid that if i let go for now..he will forget…we were deeply in love and dated for 10mnths…we had our problems but i want to start over because I love him…some say t is impossible and I am wasting my time but it is not what i believe…how can I get him back Scott although he has been with this girl for almost 3 months? what should i do?

  11. S. Williams says:

    Haniya wrote:

    I am afraid that if i let go for now..he will forget…we were deeply in love

    Hi Haniya,

    If he can forget you that easily, I am afraid you weren’t “deeply in love.”

    Maybe you were, but he wasn’t.

    Following the free plan will reveal his true feelings for you.

    If you are brave enough to use it…otherwise you are just guessing.

    Take Care,

    S.W

  12. Haniya says:

    thanku Scott…i meant not really forgetting me but his new girlfriend being in the way of his emotions for me…he still wants to hang and talk…but i have started the no contact but he said nothing

  13. S. Williams says:

    Haniya wrote:

    his new girlfriend being in the way of his emotions for me

    The plan will help him to make a decision…true love will always win.

    If he truly loves you he will choose you, not her.

    Besides she is pretty far away, and you are right there.

    Stay Strong!

    S.W.

  14. Haniya says:

    This is believable…Thanku so much Scott…I know you have so many people to talk to and I just feel so happy you give one-on-one advice! I’m staying strong for the both of us and you will be the first to know “when” we get back together not “if”

  15. S. Williams says:

    Haniya wrote:

    you will be the first to know “when” we get back together not “if”

    Great Haniya!

    Always room for one more success story on my Blog, and in our forum.

    Stay Strong!

    S.W.

  16. Stacey says:

    how can this work for me?? We were best friends for a yr, hooked up for another yr and were together officially for another yr (3 yrs all up of being constantly together) He broke up with me saying he wanted to be young and have fun and experience life, couldnt work cos his dad and friends didnt like me, not ready etc etc.. i then hear along the grapevine that he has been spending alot of time with the girl across the road which is his best friends younger sister.. he always told me he would never go there and tod me he loved me with all his heart etc.. how can he say that and then move on so quick.. he just turned 18.. why would he go to another girl so quick when he said if he wanted a relationship he would want it with me.. how can i possibly get him back now if he has a new girl who is younger and opposite to me and who his friends and family like???

  17. S. Williams says:

    Stacey wrote:

    how can this work for me??

    Hi Stacey,

    If you don’t believe it will work…it won’t.

    I am not here to convince anyone, just here to help people help themselves.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  18. Haniya says:

    Scott I caved and talked to him because he sent me a message and then i started to cry…he said his girl from england might come in march but then he said he didnt care if she did…Scott do you think i have enough time or am I too late? oh dear…I believe you can never be too late especially when I am trying to think positively…I’m keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn’t come…lol…

  19. S. Williams says:

    Haniya wrote:

    Scott I caved and talked to him

    If you broke NC you need to send the same NC message again, and then stick to the plan.

    Follow the directions in the free plan and join our forum for more personal support.

    Stay Strong!

    S.W.

  20. Haniya says:

    I did Scott and he sent me something back but I didn’t reply…lol…I felt empowered on my first day already. I am trying to get on the forum but it is not letting me log in!

  21. S. Williams says:

    Haniya wrote:

    I am trying to get on the forum but it is not letting me log in!

    Did you read and follow the directions on the email you received after you registered for the forum?

    Did you ever receive your password?

    Email me your forum user name and I will check into it, OK?

    *Never mind I found your account and I emailed you a new password.

    Haniya wrote:

    I did Scott and he sent me something back but I didn’t reply…lol…I felt empowered on my first day already.

    Great Job Haniya! (Thumbs High) :)

    Stay Strong!

    S.W.

  22. livia says:

    Hi Scott,

    I’m not very sure whether my ex bf is having a rebound relationship not. But he was with this girl just a week after we broke up and they are together for 2 months, which i just knew about it. I really want to get my ex back, we were only together for about 6 months. i have tried the NO CONTACT way. Last thursday, i sent him one last letter, letting him know that i’m happy for him and i’m sorry for being jealous with his new gf, i even told him i’m moving on with my life. Up till now, i didn’t contact him. Is it possible for me to get my ex back when he seems to be very happy with that girl now.

  23. S. Williams says:

    livia wrote:

    Is it possible for me to get my ex back when he seems to be very happy with that girl now.

    Hi,

    First off…you didn’t use NC correctly, follow the free plan, and second, it is always possible to get your ex back, as long as they are not married…that just wouldn’t be right, would it?

    The link for the free plan is at the top of my Blog.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  24. livia says:

    Hi scotts,

    I have registered for your blog but still waiting for the password. I would like to know what should i do to get my ex back when he’s with that girl for 2 months now and they seems very happy. He still read my blog like once every 2 days. why would he want to do that and is he in a rebound relationship?

  25. S. Williams says:

    livia wrote:

    I have registered for your blog but still waiting for the password

    I assume you mean the forum, and you have to follow the instructions in the email you receive when you register to be approved.

    livia wrote:

    why would he want to do that and is he in a rebound relationship?

    I can only guess he is still interested in you, and I have no idea what kind of relationship he is in.

    If you want to reveal his true feelings, follow the free plan on my Blog.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  26. livia says:

    Hi Scotts,

    I sent a sort of no contact email to him 6 days ago. I followed the format from another ebook. Can i know do i need to send a new NC from what it’s shown in your blog. i haven’t been contacting him for 6 days and he didn’t contact me back.

    This is what i have sent. Is it wrong?

    Hi xxx,

    I know things haven’t been the greatest between us and i want to apologize for the way it has turned out. I care about you, even though you’re not the nicest person in the world, but i still want you to be happy.

    There have been a lot of changes lately, some of which i’m happy about, others not so much, however i’m moving on with my life.

    You’re a nice and caring person and that is what i admired about you (although you are very stubborn :p). I think you’re doing very well. Sorry for being jealous over your new gf last week. I’m happy for you and sincerely give my blessing to both of you.

    I want to focus on myself and studies. I’m looking forward to my school reopen… Finally, it’s something good out of all these madness and sorrows.

    Hope we can catch up sometime in the future. For now, i want to give you your space. Call/email/webcam me if you’d like to chat.

  27. S. Williams says:

    livia wrote:

    I followed the format from another ebook. Can i know do i need to send a new NC from what it’s shown in your blog. i haven’t been contacting him for 6 days and he didn’t contact me back.

    It doesn’t matter if you have not been in contact for 6 days, you can still send the recommended NC message from the free plan (word for word – no changes).

    The NC message you sent is NOT as powerful as the one on my Blog.

    But, it is your choice…not mine.

    If you feel that following the free plan on my Blog can help you, please feel free to use it, OK?

    If not, then continue to follow the plan you are already following, and I wish you the best of luck.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  28. livia says:

    Hi scotts,

    So just follow word by word of this sentence you given?

    Hi,

    I agree with you about the decision to break up, I really believe it was the best thing for both of us. I have some big decisions to make and I need some time to think them over. I would really appreciate it if you didn’t contact me during this time. I will be in touch when I am ready.

    But will it still work after i had sent the other one days ago. He hasn’t initiate to contact me ever since he got a new girlfriend 2 months back, So does the “i would really appreciate it if you didn’t contact me during this time” work?

    By the way, i tried registering for your forum but i got rejected everytime. I have read the free plan and followed the guidelines.

  29. S. Williams says:

    livia wrote:

    So just follow word by word of this sentence you given?

    Hi,

    I agree with you about the decision to break up, I really believe it was the best thing for both of us. I have some big decisions to make and I need some time to think them over. I would really appreciate it if you didn’t contact me during this time. I will be in touch when I am ready.

    That is the recommended NC message, type it, and email it to your ex.

    livia wrote:

    But will it still work after i had sent the other one days ago

    Yes!

    livia wrote:

    By the way, i tried registering for your forum but i got rejected everytime. I have read the free plan and followed the guidelines.

    You have not answered the questions correctly, are you sure you are “really” reading the free plan?

    If you want to succeed, you have to know the free plan, inside and out.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  30. Anna says:

    So my ex has been dating his Mistress for just over 2 months now. Im on my 4th NC. I have not had contact with him since giving him the number to our landlord. I am doing great I feel on top of the world but at the same time i fear that im not getting my ex back. He has done a 360 in the matter of 2 months, he smokes, listens to country music, watches tv shows he would never be caught dead watching, wears clothes he refused to wear before, doesnt make jokes and laugh like he used to. Do people just change like that when they get into new relationships. I really cant see this lasting. But really do people just go to the extreme opposite direction to please there new gfs. I spent the weekend with them last month, ended my 3rd NC but they are even more polar opposite then we were and he stays for what reason i dont know. Is it possible that he is just putting on a show for her, or have i just missed the person he really has been for 4 yrs?

  31. Stephanie says:

    So my ex boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago. We were together for over 5 years and we were engaged to be married in May. I just found out yesterday that he is in a new relationship. We have a 1 and a half year old son together, so not contacting him is impossible. I don’t know what to do to get him back and end this new relationship he is now in. How do I get my ex back?

  32. S. Williams says:

    Stephanie wrote:

    We have a 1 and a half year old son together, so not contacting him is impossible.

    Hi,

    No contact is NOT only about not contacting your ex, it is about keeping them out of your social life, and not letting them know what you are doing or thinking personally.

    If you share a responsibility like a child, or a business that you need to discuss on a regular basis, that is covered in the free plan as well.

    It is NOT impossible to use NC in your situation.

    People that have lived with their ex’s during NC (as roommates) have been successful using the free plan, and NC.

    Go read the free plan, the link is listed on the right-hand side under “All My Blog Pages”.

    Stephanie wrote:

    I don’t know what to do to get him back and end this new relationship he is now in. How do I get my ex back?

    This plan is NOT about ending any relationships your ex is in, he has to do that of his own free will.

    You will attract your ex back into your life, by letting go of the old “failed” relationship, and moving on with your life.

    The free plan will get you started on your personal evolution.

    We had two more success stories posted in our success forum today…this plan works.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  33. michelle says:

    Hi

    Hope you can help me!!! i had an 8 year relationshi,never lived togetha, it was quite casual but committed if that makes sense! anyhow there were loads of up and downs and he was very mind controlling, and i maintained the whole 8yrs financially, but i still loved him, he also said that he never wanted it to end then out the blue 2 months ago he texed me to say ” it was over and wanted to be alone”…i called him few dayslater for him to tell me he had met someone else, it wasnt serious he said, just talking, i acted all cool and blarsay and wished him all the best, however afta a week i was fuming, the emotions were boiling over and i called him to ask to meet and speak, which he agreed

    we met had a 20minute chat, he said he missed me and liked me a hell of alot but couldnt love me ( bearing inmind threw out the whole 8yrs he use to jump from, i love you, to i can never love again or have and live with anyone after he’s ex wife hurt him), any how he said the new girl wasnt anything serious bla bla…..

    then it all came out…not from him but this girl is the same girl he left me for for a brief period 6 years previous, she is 20yrs younger than him, he is 48 and they had been seeing her since we’d split, he’s travelling hundreds of miles a week to spend weekends with her, i confronted him by tex with all this and asked for all the furniture i’d recently purchased him for he’s new house to be returned to me, he wouldnt speak about what i confronted him with but returned everything to me and have had no tex contact since, this was 2 weeks ago

    i have heard since he is besotted with her, and doing all the things i always wanted but never got, not of he’s friends like her, they say she is a tart and immature and there always arguing but he still goes back every weekend

    i just feel so cut off like i never existed, i was such a rock to this man, did everything possible for him but he has made me feel like im the one that has done wrong…he lied about her to my face, dumped me by tex, and im so lost and down and so dis heartened that he couldnt be honest, he use to constantly tell me when we were together he wouldnt know what to do without me, but now he seems to be getting on fine!!!

    what do i do, shall i continue the NC and will this last between them 2 and will i hear from him again, he has no link threw me to find out or know what im doing, not that i think he cares or not

    please help me im devastated xx

  34. S. Williams says:

    michelle wrote:

    please help me im devastated

    Hi,

    I can help you, help yourself.

    Go read the free plan, the link is on the right-hand side of my Blog.

    Start from the beginning and follow ALL the steps.

    Make sure you send the recommended NC message (no changes).

    Once you start to get your life back again, he will be attracted back to you.

    But, do you really want someone who would dump you like that?

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  35. michelle says:

    Thank you S.W for your speedy reply and i will read what you have advised

    NO i would not want him back, but i would love him to make contact, just so i can take control and maybe reject him…he done the complete dirty on me and its so not a nice feeling that he has forgotton me and 8 years just like that…can men do that so easily, am i washed from he’s thoughts just like that!!!!

    i wont send any further texs to him,because he would ignore which would frustrate me even further, and being its 2 months since we split it will show to him he’s still on my mind if i made contact

    just would love this young girl to hurt him like he did me and then hope he thinks he can come grovelling back to me…am i bad to think like that…he he!!! just been very tough on me, made myself unwell and just in shock by how it was done , but appreciate your advice very much…GREAT SITE by the way MICHELLE (U.K) xx

  36. im goin to try dis i love my ex girlfriend’s and i cheated on them so yes :oops: 8) 8-O :rambo: :thumbup: :toetap: :wave: :banghead: :kickbutt: :kickbutt:

  37. how can :rambo: i get my ex back if i cheated in her?

  38. S. Williams says:

    giovanny ayala wrote:

    how can i get my ex back if i cheated in her?

    Hi,

    You should have thought about that…BEFORE you cheated on her, right? 8)

    But!

    If you’re sorry, and you promise you won’t do it again, I will help you.

    Find the link for the free plan (right-hand side of my Blog), and read it.

    Follow all the steps and begin your personal evolution.

    Your personal/emotional evolution will turn you from a cheating bastard, into a trustworthy man again.

    Once that happens, your ex will take you back again…focus on your personal evolution, and you will succeed.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  39. Nikki says:

    he dumped me for over a month now.. and now i think he is seeing his ex again.. :D *sigh*

  40. Aly says:

    Hi Scott, my boyfriend and I have been apart for over a month now. We’re both quite young, and because I have really important exams coming up, my dad told him to back off a bit with wanting to go away with me but said that he could carry on seeing me and that he approved of our relationship. This put my boyfriend’s back up a bit. He broke up with me because he believed that we were stagnating, that he needed space for a while and that he couldn’t cope with my dad saying those things. He wanted to take a break, but a week later, I really didn’t know where I stood with him, because, although he said he wasn’t going to go out with any other girls, he was flirting with this one girl a lot of the time. He had sent my birthday text to this girl by “accident” and when she asked him if it was meant to be for me, he replied “possibly”. He even had the nerve to tell me this. for my birthday he wrote me a letter, in which he had described all of his true feelings, and he was slightly tipsy at the time, and the truth is revealed when you’ve had alcohol right? :P

    Shortly after he’d called the break, we had an argument, and we ended up breaking up. I said some awful things that I regret saying and even told him that I was moving on, that I’d found someone else similar to him. I totally regretted saying this, because I had no real intentions of seeing this new guy. I felt so guilty, so I wrote him an apology. Luckily he accepted it and said that my message was nice. That same day he started seeing that other girl he’d been contacting. I questioned him about it and he said that it wasn’t planned, that it just happened. He said that they started dating because I said I’d moved on, but that she was not a rebound for him. Because I questioned him, he got angry, and said that he never wanted to speak to me again. On what would have been our anniversary, I sent him a text telling him that I’d been thinking of him, and that I hoped he was okay. He spoke to me briefly and said the same, even after saying he’d never talk to me again. 5 days later, he initiated contact and asked me how I’d been, and immediately asked me how things were going with this new guy. I told him things were okay, and the natural thing for me to do was ask him about his new girl to which he replied “things are good”. Conversation resumed as normal and he hasn’t spoken to me since (which was a few days ago actually).

    We were both deeply in love with each other, and I am still in love with him, even though he has moved onto this new girl. He told me he’d always love me and still misses me, but because he said this is not a rebound relationship, do I believe him or not? He moved onto her less than 3 weeks after we split. I miss him dearly and want him back. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before, and neither has he. How can I get him back? I’ve stopped contacting him altogether, and when we talk, he is the one who initiates contact. He deleted me off facebook, but decided that he still wanted me as his friend. Will the no contact rule work? I want him back into my arms. from what I have gathered this girl is only a bit of fun, and nothing serious. My relationship with this guy was very serious, and the longest relationship the two of us have had. He told me repeatedly that he wants me to be the one, and that he believes I am. I believe that he is the one for me too. We fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. He fought very hard to get me, and I know that he can be the jealous type. He can be extremely stubborn when he wants to be and believes that he’s right most of the time. Despite the fact that he’s a stubborn and arrogant guy, he’s my stubborn and arrogant guy! Or was at least, and I want him to be mine again. Any help would be appreciated. I don’t want him to drift too far away from me.
    xo

  41. S. Williams says:

    Aly wrote:

    but because he said this is not a rebound relationship, do I believe him or not?

    Hi,

    It doesn’t matter what he says, or does…follow the free plan on my Blog, and you will get the answers to all your questions.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  42. Emily says:

    I was in a relationship for 8 years, and we lived together. On my birthday I caught him talking on the phone with a girl. She told she was pregnant. I kicked him out. For 3 weeks he begged me to take him back, I told him I need time to think. Then all of a sudden he told me he didn’t want to hurt me anymore and that he didn’t love me. Yes I flip out started calling him a million times a day, texting him, you name it I think I did it. I think he is in a relationship with this girl, it is driving me crazy. I don’t know what to do. We have been broke up now for 4 months. I have lost 2 people my best friend and boyfriend any advise.

  43. S. Williams says:

    Emily wrote:

    I have lost 2 people my best friend and boyfriend any advise.

    Hi,

    Go read, and follow ALL the steps in the free plan on my Blog.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  44. Kathleen says:

    Hey there… I was in a relationship for two and a half years… Full of love and care. We have so much in common too, my ex boyfriend and I… Well, I’m still not really sure why he broke up because everytime I ask he says he’s unsure of his feelings and needs space. He says he misses me and what we had, but that he isn’t positive of getting back together with me… He has deleted me from his Facebook and Myspace as well. We still email though…. Our friend also passed away around when he broke up with me and he was terribly hurt by that.. As was I. Well, I’m afraid he might be going into a new relationship. He still acts hurt and unlike himself though. It’s just confusing because he said he will still always love me. It’s strange because the girl he might be trying to get with has a lot of interests like I do… This whole thing is just tearing me apart… I need your help…

  45. S. Williams says:

    Kathleen wrote:

    Well, I’m still not really sure why he broke up because everytime I ask he says he’s unsure of his feelings and needs space. He says he misses me and what we had, but that he isn’t positive of getting back together with me

    Hi,

    Now is the perfect time to start NC.

    Go read, and follow ALL the steps in the free plan on my Blog.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  46. Sarah says:

    Hi Scott,

    My bf broke up with me a month ago because of sum misunderstandings and arguments.Two weeks later he is in a new relationship with another girl..well I initiated NC.9 days he tried to contact me(to forget everything that happened between us) but it didnt turn out so well cos I had deleted him from fb that day.He yelled a lot at me for that..said “from today I dont care abt u anymore” (repeatedly he says this since our breakup..) He said he’ll neva talk to me anymore..he doesnt want to talk abt why the breakup happened..he hasn’t deleted me from msn or yahoo though..I told I still love him and he just said “i dont care” and went offline..I did send him a friend request on fb again..he didnt accept it or ignored..its just pending away) anyways..now I m stuck in rut:(..I really love him a lot..and I knw he aint still over me yet either..are they any chances to get him back despite having a new gf?should I initiate NC again?

  47. Sarah says:

    oh yea i totally forgot the day we had another fight(abt deletion from fb) he even shouted at me “if I catch u in relationship with another man..then u dont knw what u have coming on u”

  48. S. Williams says:

    Sarah wrote:

    I knw he aint still over me yet either..are they any chances to get him back despite having a new gf?should I initiate NC again?

    Hi,

    Yes, re-initiate NC by reading, and then following ALL the steps in the free plan on my Blog.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  49. sher says:

    After 2 yrs & 3 months, I found out that my bf was having an affair with a girl who was in Japan. I was so jealous so i did everything to win him back. I did all the bad moves. Now, I learned that he is already with another girl and i think they are living in together. I dont know what his problem is.It pains me knowing i fought hard for our relationship for nothing.I dont know if it is a rebound relationship he had with his new gf. What will i do?

    • S. Williams says:

      Sher says:

      I dont know if it is a rebound relationship he had with his new gf. What will i do?

      Hi,

      Don’t worry about what your ex boyfriend says or does, focus on getting your life back, not your ex boyfriend.

      If you want help doing this go read the free plan on my Blog, and follow ALL the steps.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

  50. ilovehim says:

    Hi,

    I broke up with my bf 2years ago. But i’m starting to miss him all over again but he has already moved on. He just got attached to this girl afew months back. He once told me that i’m the only one who has hurt him so badly. and told me to move on. He also said that he wanted to focus on other aspect in life than relationships.

    Do i still have a chance with him? although he said he wants to focus on other aspects in life than relationship, he bought her a bouquet of flowers on her birthday. can i still win him back if his gf and i share common friends who are closer to her than me?

    • S. Williams says:

      HI,

      After 2 years I would suggest you just move on.

      Date other people and forget about your ex boyfriend.

      Take care,

      S.W.

      P.S. You are free to try using the free plan on my Blog, it is not about getting your ex back, it is about getting your life back, and evolving past your old failed relationship.

      • ilovehim says:

        Hi,

        If it was 1yr 8mths? And during that 1year he was still waiting for me as i was overseas studying and gave up when i didnt wish him on his birthday this year?
        has he really moved on with the new girl in his life? can the NC rule still work?

        • S. Williams says:

          Hi,

          Instead of wasting my time, and yours, asking questions, why don’t you just give the free plan a chance.

          What have you got to lose that you haven’t already lost, right?

          Plus, since the free plan is about getting your life back first, you have everything to gain.

          Take Care,

          S.W.

  51. Kelly says:

    Hi Scott,

    I was in a 2 year relationship with my boyfriend and we loved each other very much. i was part of his family and he was part of mine. we never ever faught and always got along. we are young, only 19 and started going out when we were 17. we were both each others first loves, and when our relationship 2 months ago started to get a little rocky he didn’t know what to do. so he went to my “best friend” to talk to her and get advice. well she had other things on her mind and she took his vulnerabitly and manipulated him and made her self look better to him. she has issues her self and she always wants what she cant have, and then when she gets it she’s done with it. he ended up cheating on me with her, and we broke up after i found out, mutual break up cause he was still so guilty after what he did to me he couldn’t be with me. three weeks after our break up, him and my so called “best friend” are now dating…i know he still loves me and jumping into a relationship that quickly and with someone like her (she’s not very faithful and has a bad track record) i know its a rebound relationship but i don’t know how long that will last. he really believes she likes him and believes every little thing she says to him. should i still be there for him as a friend and be nice to him, or should i just forget him and try my hardest to move on. its not that easy because we are ALL friends with the same people and sooner or later, if they stay together i will have to see them together in person and i don’t know how i will deal with that. her and him will never be able to have the relationship he and I had, but i still love him and need him in my life, its too hard just to cut someone off like that after two years, and he sounds like a scum bag, but he’s really not. he is such a good kid and thats what makes it harder seeing him get caught up in feelings of not being able to decipher lust or real feelings. she has admitted that she is mostly with him for the physical relationship, and the fact she knows it bothers me and she likes that she took something away from me. i know we may sound naive cause we’re so young, but the special bond we had together was something so strong i don’t want to let go of that, i know we are meant to be. i just don’t know how long this rebound relationship is going to last and how much more of it i can take because its breaking me down thinking about him with someone else. do you think he really is over me after 3 weeks and doesn’t want me, even though he tells me he still wants to talk and have me in his life?

    • S. Williams says:

      Hi,

      Don’t worry about what your ex says or does, you need to take back control of your situation.

      It sounds like he means to keep you “on the hook” while he figures out what he wants; are you going to let him?

      If you want to evolve past this break up and get out of the “just friends” zone, I can help you.

      Go read the free plan on my Blog, and follow ALL the steps.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

  52. Blinkx says:

    I pretty have the same story with the rest. The only difference is that I sent rude messages to my ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend only because I felt so cheated because apparently, the girl knew I existed. And my ex didn’t made it clear that we are actually out.

    They became an item for less than a month after the “break-up”. I seriously believe it is a rebound relationship.

    They will be going on their third month this November. My ex and I supposedly would be turning three years this December. With all the tactics I’ve been reading, I am hopeful that I can win him back.

    What is three years to two months.

    I just want to know that I am not yet too late and that I haven’t blown my chances because I fought with his new girl.

  53. Julie says:

    Hi i want to ask an advice from you, i have a boyfriend where i love and when he ask me to go with him so we will live together but he also told me that we will get married after this year bec. he is still busy and it’s okey with me, but when i told my aunt and my father about what i did and decision they didn’t approve it they said that why next y ear it is fast to get married in civil it won’t take long, and why did you go with him immediately while you’re not still married? what if later on he will find another woman and leave you? and because of this words i feel frieghtened and bec. i feel frieghtened on that night i didn’t spoke any words and i was turning my back to him when we sleep, up until the morning comes i still didn’t spoke any words, i went to the office think it over and talk to my friends until such time that i feel light , think it over and made a decision, in the afternoon i call him o hs cellhone he is not answering and he is not answering my text, bec. i want to talk to him and fix things/problems, and bec. he is not answering (I even left the duplicate key of his house inside the room), i wasn’t able togo home i go back in his house the next day wanted to talk to him but he is mad and i explained to him everything, but still he is mad and i told him that i love him and i told him my problem and the reason why i acted that way.

    and he said to me what if i married you right away and you will do that to me? and he told me that he is the one afraid of me because he is older than me, (he is 50 yrs. old, single, no child, me 35 , single, no child),and he said that if i’m only joking at you ,I won’t introduce you to my family as here and i won’t let you stay here in my house, and i won’t be buying things here inside the house,and he said, what if time comes that he cannot stand anymore and i’ll kick him beside and find somebody,,and he said to me that what and he said maybe it would be right if we will let it pass for one week and talk things over to let the situation cool down and when i ask him if he is shooing me away he is not answering he is just quiet, and i ask him if i will go home first he is not answering, and when i get inside our room and change he follows he but he is not speaking, i even hug him but he is resisting, when i go down and ask go to his mother and sister to said that i will go home he is just following me but he is not speaking until i go out of the gate and close it, when i look back he is at the gate he opens it and he is looking at me but he didn’t spoke any words, so i was confused on what he wants/thinking because he is not speaking, i just go on that time because i was just thinking just to leave me for a while because he is mad of what i did, and on the next day i didn’t attempt to call or text him i just leave him alone thinking that it will help the situation to cool down. the next day i miss him a lot i call him and text him still the same he is not replying up until night, when morning comes i receive a text message from him saying that don’t call or text here anymore this is my last text to you, because i will change my simcard and i don’t feel good about that, i oen to my friends and they said go to him, and so i did i go to him but i was so surprised by his character he text me that, you’re not welcome to my house anymore. go home nothing will hapen in your life there i don’t want to talk to you anymore, if only for one second we can understand each other, i don’t like it anymore, i don’t like your character,he didn’t let me get in and let me sit down and talk. he just call me on his cellphone shooing me away but still i didn’t go and for the third time i was able to say what i want to say to him, even on cellhone only i told him that i have already made up my mind if our situation will be fixed it will be just the two of us that will be going to talk we won’t talk to anybody else because the problem arises there because of other people and i said to him that I am very much sorry for what i did on that night that he was terribly hurt of my actions, but i didn’t mean to hurt his feelings and i am very sorry for that, and i told him that i love him so much and that if he will permit it that our relationship will be fixed my door is open for him because i love him, and he said that he haven’t thimk it over i am keep on calling and texting him and i said because i miss him so much that’s why i am calling and texting him and lastly he said he will think it over so, i feel comforted because i was able to apologise to him and i was able to said all the words that i want to said to him. but when i go home i text him and said thank you for his time that he gae to me and if he will allow that we will be together again i will fullfill all that i lack from him, and he relied that you knew it that, we will never know what happen in the future, take care. and days past, thinking that eerything is alright, i text him and said hi how are you i just passed by to greet you because i miss you, and he said Who are you? and I relied How fast for you to forget me etc.( i just said all the good words to him), he is still the same now i don’t attempt to call or text him anymore .

    Hope you can give me an advice regarding this situation.

    • S. Williams says:

      Hi,

      Go read the free plan on my Blog, and follow ALL the steps.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

      • Julie says:

        Hi, I have read your blog, but as what i have told you, on my stories, about what he have done and what i have done also, what can you say about him and about me, and do you think is there a chance for us to be back and or communicate again? it’s almost 3 weeks that i didn’t attempt to call or text him, and he is not also texting or calling me, because other says that because he is old and that is why he is like that he has a high pride and one says that maybe he is seeing how long are you going not to communicate to him/maybe he is just waiting for you to contact him, but i feel that i have a phobia to contact to him, bec. what he have done to me before was be is not answering, turns offhis cellhone and answering my text to him. and they told me to try text him or call him and say thank you to all the good things he has done for you and said goodbye to him, is this ok? hope to hear from you, thanks

        • S. Williams says:

          Hi,

          You’re not using no contact correctly, you are just ignoring him, and that won’t help.

          The free plan is about getting your life back, not getting your ex back.

          Stop worrying about getting your ex back, and focus on getting your life/happiness back first.

          Go read the free plan on my Blog, and follow ALL the steps, you will be glad you did.

          Take Care,

          S.W.

  54. Julie says:

    hi i have already a gmail account, so i don’t need to create, as what you have said in your blog, in order to join in your forum, my gmail account is (removed by admin)thanks

    • S. Williams says:

      Hi,

      That is great, now just follow ALL the steps.

      Please read carefully and do everything correctly.

      If you try to rush you will probably end up being banned from our forum.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

  55. LunaM says:

    Well I told my ex that I loved him and goodbye a week ago. I said since I havent heard from him that Im moving on.

    But then I texted him a few days later. I asked him for the 10th time to return my stuff.

    Finally he emailed me that oh yes my clothes want their owner back. he then added a smiley face and told me to let him know what time would work.
    i then contacted him again by mail and phone to set up a time. i also texted him happy thanksgiving.

    Now no reply….
    what gives ?

    we broke up 5 weeks ago when he suddenly freaked out (went totally silent) because i was finally moving to his city (only what he had been ASKING me to do for a year)

    • S. Williams says:

      Hi,

      Maybe next time you should get your stuff before you break up with someone…just a thought.

      I would forget about your stuff, and focus on getting your life back, and evolving past the break up.

      If you really want to reveal your ex boyfriends true feelings for you, go read the free plan on my Blog, and follow ALL the steps.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

  56. chantal says:

    Hello Scott,
    I’ve been in a relationship for 7 years with the boy of my dreams. After 2,5 years he splitted up also and we’ve been apart from each other for 4 months. After i was seeing another guy and he another girl, and after i did send hem an text that i wish him the best, we drunk a cup of coffee and in the end we went on with each other.

    The problem is now, that last year we emigrated from the netherlands to belgium. i was really home sick and irritated and crying all the time. when we almost lived a year in belgium, he dumped me. It wasnt going too welll at all, he said i had to leave my own live (he is very social, im more analysing the situation). I punched him in the face because he met a girl he was playing a game with without telling me at all he met her. (I was drunk!) He threw beer over me.

    I slept at my mothers place for a week and then came back, saying i would give it another try. 4 days later he dumped me and he was saying that there wasnt much love left and that it wasnt working out.

    Now its 4,5 weeks later. I saw him one time more to pick up something and i saw really no emotion at all at his face. Only anger. He went away and I picked my stuff. That was 3,5 weeks ago.

    At first I begged him to come back, there after he send me some text messages about administrative things and he said that i could stay in belgium as friends in the same house. i refused. Last week i called him at 3 in the night on friday evening. 3 times. first time he picked up, i didnt say anything, second time a girl picked up, i didnt say anything. 3th time i got voicemail.

    Next friday i made an appointment with him to get my mail and drink some coffee in belgium. i am almost for sure he is rebounding right now, but she lives in the same place as he does and i live about 2,5 hrs travelling away now. What can I do to get him back? He hurted me a lot, but i cannot help it still caring about him.

    He also does strange things, like asking my father working for him, going to my parents place to paint some “louvres” (He hasnt got space in his appartment for this, but my parents live 30 min away from him) Calling a friend of mine at 2 in the night 2 nights after each other and then saying when he gets confronted with it it was an accident, but also lying that he’s going to chill out with a boy, while i know that boy is on holiday…darn…

    Hope to hear from you

    • S. Williams says:

      Hi,

      I help people use the no contact rule to evolve past a break up, I don’t analyze beak ups…why?

      It’s pointless, that’s why.

      I help people survive a break up and get their lives back, not get their ex boyfriend back, and I explain why in the “About” section on my Blog.

      The fastest way to get him back is to get your life back first.

      Go read the free plan to get your ex back and follow ALL the steps to heal your broken heart, evolve past the breakup, and get your life back again.

      Thank you for writing.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

  57. Decipher says:

    Hi, I have gone NC with my ex for 14 days now. A new guy appeared in the picture after our argument and she is now with him. I can see that they are not meant for each other, he is 18 and she is a graduate. Different stages in life. Highly likely a rebound.

    My biggest problem is her birthday that is coming up. Should I send a short and simple txt to her or do I just continue NC? A lot of drama happened and I do not want to worsen how she perceives me.

    • S. Williams says:

      Hi,

      I am not sure how you have been using NC for the past 14 days.

      If you are following all the steps in the free plan to get your ex back you are using the no contact rule correctly.

      If you aren’t – you’re not using the no contact rule correctly.

      You should not make any contact while you are “correctly” using the no contact rule…that includes little happy birthday notes.

      You will not make things worse by sticking to NC, instead, you will gain her respect.

      I help people survive a break up and get their lives back, not get their ex girlfriend back, and I explain why in the “About” section on my Blog.

      Go read the free plan to get your ex back and follow ALL the steps to heal your broken heart, evolve past the breakup, and get your life back again.

      Thank you for writing.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

      • Decipher says:

        Unfortunately I did not even have to do anything. We just naturally stopped communication when she didn’t reply a txt. It would be slightly weird for me to all of a sudden say we shouldn’t talk when we already ain’t talking. I’ve been NC for 18 days now. She is still happily with him.

        • S. Williams says:

          Hi,

          You asked for my advice, I gave you my best advice on how to correctly use the no contact rule.

          You do what you feel is best for you, just don’t ask for my advice if you don’t intend to use it…it wastes my time.

          Thank you for writing.

          Take Care,

          S.W.

          • Decipher says:

            Sorry if you misinterpreted. I had only found this website after beginning NC. Day 14 of NC was when I came across this website. What I meant was the NC just happened naturally and it has already been 18 days since then so I am unable to use the method shown in the free advice.

            Just want to know if the other steps are still applicable despite the fact that our NC started out this way.

            Did not mean to waste your time.

            • Decipher says:

              I would have followed the NC message and the plan if I had discovered this website sooner. Now that I am unable to send the NC message because of the NC happening so naturally, I just wanted to know if I can follow the plan.

              • S. Williams says:

                Hi,

                I didn’t “misinterpret” anything.

                It is obvious that you’re afraid to send the recommended NC message and use the no contact rule correctly.

                Otherwise we wouldn’t be playing the game of “making excuses”.

                It doesn’t say anywhere on my Blog, or in the free plan that you can’t follow the plan if you already stopped talking to your ex.

                As a matter of fact a person just joined our forum today that broke up 6 months ago, 14 days isn’t shit compared to that.

                I have been doing this long enough to know when people are fucking around, and you are one of those people.

                If you’re ready to do it correctly, just send the recommended NC message (no changes), and then follow ALL the rest of the steps.

                If you’re not willing to do that, please seek advice/guidance elsewhere. I don’t work with people who want to do things half-assed…why?

                The free plan to get your ex back works best when you have the courage to follow ALL the steps.

                Thank you for writing.

                Take Care,

                S.W.

  58. ashleyg23 says:

    need your help! ex BF of a year and 1/2 dumped me back in JUNE yes almost 4 months ago, immediately had a rebound girl, they have broken up a few times over her childs dad drama and over me and other things. he lives 5 mins away from both os us, has been bouncing back n forth between us, last cheated on her with me a month ago. i went NC a lil over a week in length & he told her he missed me after she moved half her stuff into his place, he called me all last week saying he loves me hes sorry yet hes still w/her, he wanted me back a month ago because he heard i was out on dates… what to do now??? im afraid she will get pregnant. do i stay friendly bc he wants me in his life even if its not as a lover or do i back off and act like i dont care?

    • S. Williams says:

      Ashleyg23 said:

      what to do now??? im afraid she will get pregnant.

      Hi,

      You really need to get your priorities straight before you really fuck up your life.

      This guy cheats on her with you (and probably did the same to you, when you were together), and yet all you worry about is his “current” girlfriend getting pregnant?

      If I were you, I would worry about you getting pregnant with this assholes baby.

      He is a cheater, and he will cheat on any woman he is with…don’t fool yourself.

      Love is based on trust and respect, two things this guy actions have shown that he does not possess, or care about.

      He just likes to jump around and live through the “honey moon” stage of a relationship, and then take off.

      Actions speak louder than words, so stop thinking with your hormones, and start using your head.

      My advice to you is to drop this guy, evolve past your break up, and move forward with your life.

      I help people get over a break up and get their lives back, not get their ex back, and I explain why in the “About” section on my Blog.

      Go read the free plan to get your ex back and follow ALL the steps to get over a broken heart, evolve past the breakup, and get your life back again.

      Thank you for writing.

      Take Care,

      S.W.

      IMPORTANT – If you found this information helpful or useful, please give me a “+1″ rating by using the colored “+1 button” at the top or bottom of the above article. I’d really appreciate it.

Leave a Response


eight − 2 =