How Do I Get My Love Back?

If you have lost the love of your life, and you’re wondering ”how do I get my love back?” I can help you. Many people just fall to pieces, don’t make this mistake. There is a way to get your love back again, but you have to have a plan first.

The First Step

Before you fly off the handle begging and pleading…seek out advice first. Many people will make this mistake at the time of the break up, but if you stop, and regain control you will not mess up your chances. This temporary insanity will not hurt your chances, it is pretty normal so relax, OK? You somehow feel that a timer has started at the exact moment that your ex broke up with you, like your relationship has an expiration date…it doesn’t.

If you can master your emotions to the point of leaving your ex alone, you have made the first step to answering the question; “how do I get my love back?” I recommend that you find a plan that will help you follow the no contact rule. This works in so many ways to heal both you, and your ex, and to bring you both back together again in the future. Please believe me when I tell you there is hope. The feelings you are feeling right now are just panic, doubt, and fear…they will pass with some help.

Do Not Make This Mistake

Once you find a plan don’t start watching the calendar asking; “so when will I get my love back?” If you are only focused on getting your ex back as fast as possible…it will take a lot longer. You are probably saying “what do you mean? I wanted them back yesterday.” This is exactly what I mean. You’re impatience will distract you from your personal evolution, and this is a very important part of the process that will bring your love back again.

Time is not against you, it is on your side. This time alone will help your ex to miss you, and will give you time to explore what went wrong, and how to fix it when you get back together with your ex. Your mind is actually working against you because panic and fear are in the drivers seat. Don’t let this discourage you from following the no contact rule. The reason people fail to get their love back again, is because they give up hope. “How do I get my love back?” You find a good no contact plan, and you stick to it until you get your ex back.

Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?

My name is S. Williams, and I have been helping people since 2008 to overcome break up pain, and get their lives back. I even have an “About” section that I recommend you read. I know the name of my site is: How to Get Your Ex Back Fast, but I teach people how to get their lives back, not their ex’s.

If you’re interested in working with me (and our forum members) to get your life back, join my free newsletter for access to the free plan to get your ex back fast, and start getting your life back today. The answers you need to start your personal evolution are waiting for you, don’t hesitate another minute…come and get them.

Once you get your life back, everything else will just start to fall into place…I promise. If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comment box below.

If this article was useful or helpful to you in anyway, please show your appreciation by giving me a “+1″ using the button below this article.

Until next time,

S. Williams

Copyright © 2008 and beyond – All Rights Reserved Worldwide – You DO NOT have permission to reuse this content in any way, shape, or form.

147 Comments

1. Amool wrote:

should i ignore his messeges or answer him..

Hi,

First your ex has totally disregarded your request for NC by contacting you, right?

He is showing you no respect at all, like what you want doesn’t matter, only what he wants.

Do you think it is a good idea to respond to him? 8)

Let’s reward his lack of respect for your wishes by being a good little puppy, and doing what he wants.

Then he will think you are full of shit, and you are NOT serious about the NC message you sent him.

This will put you right back at step one of the plan again, is that what you want?

NC means no contact, did you read the “whole” free plan?

It will tell you what to do.

Stay Strong! :rambo:

S.W.

2. Hi
    thanx for the free plan and support
    i sent my ex sms with the NC letter 10 days ago.. he tried to reach me on messenger yesterday and today he sent me an e.mail complaining that i;m egnoring him in messenger and asking how i feel and what’s going on with my life..
    should i ignore his messeges or answer him..
    we broke up 2 months ago

waiting for your advice
    Amool

3. amy wrote:

How do you push someone away, who willingly walked away?

When your ex broke up with you, he walked away, and he is staying away…right?

You can’t push them away, they already left…you’re grasping at straws because you’re afraid to do what needs to be done.

The problem is your lack of courage, that is what is going to keep you trapped and unhappy.

I have everything you need to help yourself…in the free plan along with free support, but I can’t make you use it…you have to make that choice.

I opened your cell door, and showed you the way out, all you need are the guts to walk out of your prison and be happy again.

You are keeping yourself trapped, not your ex, your ex is a free man off doing what he wants, while you wait around for him to come back…pitiful. 8)

Your choice.

Take Care,

S.W.

4. will me dating other guys not push him even further away from ever getting to gether again?

5. amy wrote:

Hi,

Do just that…get on with your life, he could be just making excuses.

The whole point of the free plan and NC is to get your life back.

If you are still hanging around waiting for him to come back, you are not following the free plan.

You attempted to reconnect, now wait for him to reach out to you, in the meantime get out there and start dating again…life is too short.

Take Care,

S.W.

6. hi sw,well he did get in contact a couple of days later saying how good it was 2 see me and if i was still up for meeting for a coffee he was gonna get these tickets for dynamic earth that it would give my little girl something 2 do while we had a chat and that he would be intouch 2 let me know if he got them or not.i couldnt beleive it when he emailed me 2 tell me the tickets had been put on hold as his work had layed him off another three weeks and if he had a job 2 go back 2 that they were made redundant in june.i duuno what to now now or what to think because now hes telling me that he cant make any plans or promises as he has alot of things to sort out before he can think about going for coffees but that he would defo be in touch in the near future if im still up for it what should i do get on with my own life and in the mean time get on with my own life.

7. Anna wrote:

I wanted to know if the NC works even if you had closure with the ex?

Yes, it does.

The only time it will not work is if your ex doesn’t love you anymore…that’s a no-brainer actually.

8. thanks for answering my question. I wanted to know if the NC works even if you had closure with the ex? I didn’t want to, but since I did agree that the break-up was a good idea it ended up with closure.

9. Anna wrote:

My question is will the NC rule work this second time around?

Hi,

Seeing that you NEVER used NC correctly, this would actually be the first time, and yes, it will work great.

Go read the free plan on my Blog, and then follow ALL the steps, OK?

Take Care,

S.W.

10. Hey,
    so me and my boyfriend broke it off about 2 weeks ago (we lasted about 7 months), but he would have done it sooner if I wasn’t crying all over the place. He said he didn’t have those feelings for me, and that he loved me as a friend and cared for me. This is the second time he breaks it off with me…The first relationship we lasted about 8 months, and though we had good times, we also had our arguments. When he broke it off the first time he said that he didn’t love me, but wanted to remain friends. I was a disaster, and spent 10 months trying to pick myself up, even when he kept coming back and forth (i had told him to never talk to me again, but he still kept sending me messages, voicemails, texts, calls, even when I didnt pick up). Well when he finally came back I was so happy because he realized he loved me, but the second time I screwed it up because I was under alot of stress and we just ended up arguing. Well finally he got fed up and broke it off again. My question is will the NC rule work this second time around? I know it would work between us the third time since I know what I did wrong, and he hasnt repeated any of his mistakes.

11. lish wrote:

Then I suggest you start correctly following the plan.

You broke NC way too soon, and that is why you are stuck back in the just friends zone.

Start over and follow all the steps in the free plan, OK?

Take Care,

S.W.

12. i also forgot to add that he signed online (which he rarely does) after we hadn’t talked all day sunday, and we spoke via webcam. that was the first time in 2 months that we had seen each other, and it went very well!

13. so its been 2 months since my bf and i broke up. i sent the message 2 weeks after the breakup, and after three weeks he contacted me. a week after that he contacted me again. i’d make him wait for a response. plus, i was busy anyway doing my thing 😀 a couple of days after that we agreed that we miss each other, but the time apart has been really good for both of us, and we’d see how things went. since then he’s been contacting me every day. being flirty, and even calling me the nicknames he used to call me when we were together. that started last week. there were only two days in this time period we didn’t talk to each other. i do not initiate any contact, i let him do all of the work. he even asked if maybe we could get together soon… just two days ago he told me he got his ticket to go to colorado in june, and when i said that i wanted a vacation, too, he told me i should go with him. that same night he called me to tell me about a condo he’s looking into buying. it’s a one room loft, and he kept telling me how i’d love it, and how it’d even be fine for “another person” to live there. dropping hints??

i’m still just playing it cool. doing what i’ve been doing. i just don’t want to be stuck in this “in between” stage. 😯

14. sam wrote:

i dont know what to do

Hi Sam,

NC doesn’t work unless you follow a good plan, and stick to it, understand?

I recommend that you read and follow all the steps in the free plan on my Blog (link at the top).

Take Care,

S.W.

15. i think my situation is hopeless i did do the no contact for about 3 weeks broke it and contacted him then we just quit talking for about 3 weeks and i found out he had a girlfriend, and when i sent him another text and they had been only dating for a month i said tryin to play it cool that i dont care ( i am happy for you, and i am happy, dont have the same feelings anymore) well he got pist off and said dont talk or text him anymore and i brought out the bad in him and he doesnt care, and then i found out he is engaged i dont know what to do we were together for like 3 years ????? I really miss him like crazy ?????

16. Joey wrote:

What advice do you have for me?

Hi,

The best thing to do right now is use the free plan on my Blog (link at the top), and send her the recommended NC message for a break (not break up).

Then follow all the rest of the steps, following this process will help her to deal with her feelings for you faster.

Take Care,

S.W.

17. My Girlfriend and I broke up after three months of dating because I let the little things get to me and I hurt her feelings on two consecutive weekends by calling her hurtful things like unaffectionate,tomboy,and just let jealousy get the best of me. I knew I was wrong and apologized, but two days later she called suggesting a 1 month break. She said “it’s not a break up just a break”, I agreed after apologizing again numerous times to the break. It has been 3 weeks and she has not contacted me via anything (call, text, etc.)I have texted her once a week to ask her how shes doing but thats it. I fear she really just wanted to break up in the first place. I have been using this time to learn from my mistakes, sure it hurts and the memories just make it harder, but I truly know I was wrong and I still have feelings for this girl. I just hope I didnt break her heart beyond repair.. she said I changed. What advice do you have for me? I love her.

18. @ amy:
    Don’t worry about what happened in the past.

Send the right NC message and get your personal evolution started, and create a better future for yourself.

19. hi, im feeling really hurt just now reading back on his second last email before i sent the wrong nc message ifeel he probably just wanted to use me for sex. otherwise he wouldnt have given up so easliy and walked away. His words just cut me like a knife he came across so angry and nasty. i wished he had blocked my emails hes just as bad as i am. I feel that i hate him at this paticular moment in time.

20. jenna wrote:

is the program for people of all ages

Hi Jenna,

If there were an age limit it would be mentioned in the free plan.

Go read the free plan, top of my Blog, you can follow this plan.

People who have lived in the same house have followed the free plan, and were successful.

The only stipulation with the free plan, is that you read it, follow it, help yourself, and not ask me 100 questions, understand?

Everything is covered in the plan, one way or the other…use your common sense and you will be fine.

Take Care,

S.W.

21. Hi Scott,
    i don’t have a no contact option. you see im 18 and attending my last semester of high school… my ex goes to the same school as me and is on the bus with me to and from school. is there a way that i can pull away and only talk to him when i have to? and is the program for people of all ages because i know alot of people may not take my breakup seriously due to my age.

22. amy wrote:

Yes, you either follow the plan correctly, or not at all.

Everyone who has been successful has followed the plan correctly.

I give the plan away for free, you have to bring the courage to use it correctly.

23. hi sw, are you saying because i aint sent the proper nc message that i dont have a chance of getting him back or finding out how he really feels about me. wont he think that im playing with his head or playing games if i send the proper nc message after what i said in the previous email sorry i dont mean to go on but he is right he hasnt tried to contact me since he decided to call it quits and all the nc messages suggest that so i dont quite understand it or how it is meant to work. i do apppreciate the help and advice you are giving me.

24. amy wrote:

Hi,

That is not the recommended NC message.

You’re not following the steps in the free plan, so you are on your own.

Good Luck!

S.W.

25. hi sw, i wrote him an email that i was good that i had moved on and that the past was better kept in the past and that i was no were ready for another relationship at that time,and possibly i was now that i have moved on with my life. He hasnt replyed back i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. anyways i have decided to leave things at that and not have any contact with him and see what happens and see if this guy was for real or not.

What's on Your Mind?