How Do I Get My Love Back?

If you have lost the love of your life, and you’re wondering ”how do I get my love back?” I can help you. Many people just fall to pieces, don’t make this mistake. There is a way to get your love back again, but you have to have a plan first.

The First Step

Before you fly off the handle begging and pleading…seek out advice first. Many people will make this mistake at the time of the break up, but if you stop, and regain control you will not mess up your chances. This temporary insanity will not hurt your chances, it is pretty normal so relax, OK? You somehow feel that a timer has started at the exact moment that your ex broke up with you, like your relationship has an expiration date…it doesn’t.

If you can master your emotions to the point of leaving your ex alone, you have made the first step to answering the question; “how do I get my love back?” I recommend that you find a plan that will help you follow the no contact rule. This works in so many ways to heal both you, and your ex, and to bring you both back together again in the future. Please believe me when I tell you there is hope. The feelings you are feeling right now are just panic, doubt, and fear…they will pass with some help.

Do Not Make This Mistake

Once you find a plan don’t start watching the calendar asking; “so when will I get my love back?” If you are only focused on getting your ex back as fast as possible…it will take a lot longer. You are probably saying “what do you mean? I wanted them back yesterday.” This is exactly what I mean. You’re impatience will distract you from your personal evolution, and this is a very important part of the process that will bring your love back again.

Time is not against you, it is on your side. This time alone will help your ex to miss you, and will give you time to explore what went wrong, and how to fix it when you get back together with your ex. Your mind is actually working against you because panic and fear are in the drivers seat. Don’t let this discourage you from following the no contact rule. The reason people fail to get their love back again, is because they give up hope. “How do I get my love back?” You find a good no contact plan, and you stick to it until you get your ex back.

Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?

My name is S. Williams, and I have been helping people since 2008 to overcome break up pain, and get their lives back. I even have an “About” section that I recommend you read. I know the name of my site is: How to Get Your Ex Back Fast, but I teach people how to get their lives back, not their ex’s.

If you’re interested in working with me (and our forum members) to get your life back, join my free newsletter for access to the free plan to get your ex back fast, and start getting your life back today. The answers you need to start your personal evolution are waiting for you, don’t hesitate another minute…come and get them.

Once you get your life back, everything else will just start to fall into place…I promise. If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comment box below.

If this article was useful or helpful to you in anyway, please show your appreciation by giving me a “+1″ using the button below this article.

Until next time,

S. Williams

Copyright © 2008 and beyond – All Rights Reserved Worldwide – You DO NOT have permission to reuse this content in any way, shape, or form.

147 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. James wrote:

    I have now sent her the no contact message exactly as what you have. and automatically she replied asking what big descitions? hen replied again saying that apparently i am goin off the rails and need to see a doctor and then again saying she is only saying this because she cares and because were close. I have not replied to any of these and i am now not going to.

    Excellent Job James! :thumbup:

    That’s the way to kick loves ass :kickbutt:

    She made her bed, and you just fluffed her pillows :willy_nilly: now she can lie in it.

    Now follow the rest of the steps in the free plan, and focus on your personal evolution.

    Stay Strong! :rambo:

    S.W.

  2. Hi sw just wanted to say that i have taken my fist step in the rite direction. Today again after a week my ex contacted me and we spoke. I have now sent her the no contact message exactly as what you have. and automatically she replied asking what big descitions? hen replied again saying that apparently i am goin off the rails and need to see a doctor and then again saying she is only saying this because she cares and because were close. I have not replied to any of these and i am now not going to. She made her descition and now i need to try re build my life. as you say its 50/50 either she will want me back or i will move on.
    Thanks!

  3. S. Williams wrote:

    Josh wrote:
    And at the end, this will end up with me and her getting back together again?
    50/50 chance…which is way better than the odds you have now, right?

    Yes, you’re right. I also just wanted to let you know, Scott, that as I mentioned previously, I am not “stretching the truth”, it is simply that as I said, after all the things I have been through since she left me, it has been very traumatic, and my memory is shot to hell, so I really can’t remember now whether it’s been exactly 6, 7, or 8 years, and I said that. I am doing my best to remember/guess. 😥

  4. Cherish wrote:

    I started again with the NC rule and for about 17 days now

    Hi,

    I have no idea what NC plan you’re following, and what type NC message you sent.

    Go read the free plan (top of my Blog), and if you didn’t follow all the directions in the plan, and send the recommended NC message (word for word)…start over and do it now.

    Then follow all the rest of the steps in the plan…17 days isn’t shit…this takes from 3-6 months or more.

    If you really want them back, you will do what it takes, right?

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  5. Josh wrote:

    And at the end, this will end up with me and her getting back together again?

    50/50 chance…which is way better than the odds you have now, right?

  6. amy wrote:

    i think i may have sent the wrong nc message

    If you read, and followed the free plan, and sent the recommended NC message word for word…you sent the right NC message.

    If you didn’t use the NC message I the free plan word or word…send it now.

    As far as all thew rest of the drama in your comment, that doesn’t mean shit.

    If you follow the plan, you will succeed, it’s that simple.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  7. Ok, you’re right, that might work. It’s worth a shot anyway. And at the end, this will end up with me and her getting back together again?

    Thank you, Scott.

    Take Care,

    -Josh

  8. ehi sw, i think i may have sent the wrong nc message it seams that he has ended it with me. what i didnt say in his reply was that he said that he wanted nothing to do with me that he was gonna block me from him getting anymore emails. that he has tried being nice to me and being nasty hoping that i would take the hint and when have i ever tried to contact you. I by chance emailed him back telling him basically that i now understand and that i would back of bla bla bla. He emailed me back saying that he was glad that i has moved on and no he hadnt blocked me and that he had tons of isssues himself and wasnt the best person to give advice and he was really bad for it but i shouldnt analyse things to much or dwell on the past. what i want to no is him not blocking me does he still like me cause that last email i sent he seamed really angry with me plus i dont know if he quite understands that i want us to try again.I think my past may have affected the way i was towards him plus he knew i was still grieving loosing a partner and i know that he told my brother that he didnt want to get in the way of that but i do want to try with this guy again and see were it goes.

  9. Josh wrote:

    What I MEAN to say is, I’m not sure if I can still do NC because it seems like she has already done it to me. Is there still a way that I can also use it, using the free plan, to get her back?

    I am not a mind reader, you should have calmed down and explained your situation to me.

    Yes, you can!

    Just start at the beginning of the free plan, and follow every step, it’s your job to figure out how to send her the NC message…there must be someway.

    Just mail it to her with the line on the bottom of the envelope: Attention – You Were Right – This Is My Last Letter.

    That should get her to open it, and read it.

    Then just follow all the rest of the steps in the free plan, it is that simple.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  10. sorry typo: hope you are doing well….

  11. Hi there,
    hope you are doing wrong. I would like to tell you about my broken heart story. May someone can give me an advice, which I would very appreciate.
    my bf broke up with me on January 21th, 2010. He told me, that he has no feelings for me anymore – after a 4 years long-term relationship (!). I have to say, that this situation occurred the first time on September 2009. We had a normal discussion about feelings and our special situation. He was so cold to me and I knew that something changed in our relationship. He got a lot pressure @work and @home. He has to support his family which is fine for me! Because of his religion we had to hide our relationship so far. I asked him more often, when he would like to announce our relationship to his family. He was not sure about this, so he told me he has to think about it. He is very unique. We do have different cultures and religions. But I agree and accept his religion. Then once in a while we didn’t see each other that much:( I did not want to lose him so I decided to give him some space. It is so weird – he told me he loves me and one month later he broke up on accident with me. Because I confronted him on our anniversary with his coldness. He started to cry. He is very emotional. To keep it short, for one week I kept the no contact rule – just to see if he does miss me. He missed me, but I don’t know actually if he missed me like a friend or gf ;( But he respected the no contact rule at all and didn’t contact me. After 5 days I wrote him a message, he still acted cold. so after 2 weeks we met each other to talk about the situation. He apologized saying I am a wonderful woman and he wished his feeling would change, but it doesn’t. He lied to me 3 month, because he thought he could make his heart to love me again, but things does not work the way he planned.
    He was so sorry but wanted to keep in touch with me, but he totally understand my feelings and situation and respect the no contact rule and if I am doing better I shall contact him again. He does not wanted his staff per mail, he told me that we gonna meet each other again. He is totally into his job. He lost every social environment. I asked my brother to still keep in touch with my ex bf. My Ex BF replied that at the moment he need to be with himself alone, because happened to recently 🙁

    I started again with the NC rule and for about 17 days now, I don’t have a clue how he is doing etc. I am feeling very bad and horrible. Feeling I lost my heart. Please can you help me? We had a special relationship we were best friends and lovers :-((( I still love him very much. I am so scared that I am loosing him completely…. Please dont tell me it is hopeless…that would break my heart again ;-((((((

  12. Ugghh…alright fine, then I said it, but I didn’t recall saying it. I’m not calling you a liar I just didn’t pay that much attention to what I was saying. What I MEAN to say is, I’m not sure if I can still do NC because it seems like she has already done it to me. Is there still a way that I can also use it, using the free plan, to get her back?

  13. Josh wrote:

    S.W., I didn’t say I would not or could not do no contact, I am asking, is there any way for me to do it given my situation?

    Now you’re lying…and I quote:

    Josh wrote:

    so there’s no way I can do ‘no contact’ because she’s already done it (and it’s been SIX YEARS).

    Ring any bells?

    That is a direct quote from one of your comments…you calling me a liar? 8)

    Click on your name just above that quote, it will bring you directly to your comment.

    I can’t stand fucking liars. 😈

  14. S.W., I didn’t say I would not or could not do no contact, I am asking, is there any way for me to do it given my situation?

  15. Josh wrote:

    You can’t help with that, it’s been too long?

    Pull your head out of your ass for a minute and listen…

    You said yourself “you can not use NC” go read your own fucking comment if you don’t believe me, OK?

    I help people use NC by following the free plan, you say you can’t use it, not me…you said that.

    Maybe there is another site that can help you, I work with NC here.

    I think if you stopped feeling sorry for yourself and did some reading on my Blog, you would be able to help yourself…many people have.

    Josh wrote:

    I have talked to therapists and decided with them as well as myself that what I need is to have her back in my life again somehow.

    Here’s some free advice (I won’t charge $150 an hour like therapists do)…

    1. You can’t make someone fall in love with you.

    2. You can’t make someone come back if they do not want to.

    I offer a free plan, you are more than welcome to follow it, and help yourself.

    If that is not what you’re looking for…keep on looking, OK?

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  16. S. Williams wrote:

    Josh wrote:
    there’s no way I can do ‘no contact’ because she’s already done it (and it’s been SIX YEARS).
    Hi Josh,
    If it has been 6 years since you broke up, or spoke with your ex, I would highly suggest you seek counseling to help you move on.
    Maybe once you move on with your life a chance will present itself for you to reconnect with your ex again in a new relationship.
    Good Luck!
    S.W.

    So are you saying you can’t help me then, I should look for help elsewhere? This site makes it sound like you can use this plan to get back your ex, the person you love more than anything in the world, no matter how much time has passed. I don’t want counseling to get over her, I have talked to therapists and decided with them as well as myself that what I need is to have her back in my life again somehow. You can’t help with that, it’s been too long?

  17. amy wrote:

    hi sw, if thats not the recommended nc letter then what is?

    Hi,

    This is all explained in detail in the free plan, look for link on my Blog.

    Don’t worry about anything, just follow all the steps in the free plan, and send the recommended NC message (word for word)…no changes.

    That is all there is to it, if you can not calm down and follow a simple plan, I can not help you.

    Take Care,

    S.W.

  18. hi sw, if thats not the recommended nc letter then what is? im i too late now because he also said that my emails were freaking him out and that he was gonna block my emails.I feel such a fool how can i possibly turn it around after sending the nc message saying that i didnt regret breaking up with him and that i had big decsions to make in my life and not to contact me that i would be in touch when i was ready. Is that any wonder that he has wrote me an email back like that. I really dont know what to do now please help me i have made an even bigger mess of things.

  19. Josh wrote:

    there’s no way I can do ‘no contact’ because she’s already done it (and it’s been SIX YEARS).

    Hi Josh,

    If it has been 6 years since you broke up, or spoke with your ex, I would highly suggest you seek counseling to help you move on.

    Maybe once you move on with your life a chance will present itself for you to reconnect with your ex again in a new relationship.

    Good Luck!

    S.W.

  20. Hehe, No Unfortunatly I did not get a dress.. wtff. Doesnt even make sense.
    I did not reply, Turned my phone of because i wanted an early night 🙂
    Turned it on the smorning, And a message ready. Or not bahah whatever aye.. Im glad i didnt reply, If shes going to be a bitch about me not replying then wtf is she texting me for..
    I actually am feeling alot better these days. S.W, I mean i have my bad days. Where all i can do is think about her, But im actually trying to keep other girls in my life, and text then and hang out with them instead. And im following The Fractions Formular By Derek Rake, Seduce out of your league.
    Good stuff, I think ill keep it up. And i will forward the NC message again. THanks 🙂
    Ps im no longer the bitch.
    He who cares least controles the relationship.
    :party:

    Stay strong! :rambo:
    J.E

  21. S. Williams, can you please help me? 🙁 I don’t know how I can do your plan, because, my relationship with the one I love more than anything in the world ended with me doing all that stuff to try to get her back (all the stuff you said not to do), then she wouldn’t talk to me at all or respond to me or listen to me at all. I have no way to get in touch with her now and if I send her letters or anything she doesn’t read them, so there’s no way I can do ‘no contact’ because she’s already done it (and it’s been SIX YEARS). Please god I miss her so, so, so, so, so, so, so fucking much, you have no idea. I could never put it into words. Is there still a way you know I can get her back?

  22. gemma wrote:

    its my personal life so he sud butt out.

    Exactly!

    It’s none of his fucking business. :cursing:

    Great Job Gemma! :thumbup:

    Stay Strong! :rambo:

    S.W.

  23. my ex sent me a message today asking why i deleted him off facebook as its a way he can contact me to do with our son so i told him that i dont want him in my personal business as hes my ex not my friend and if he wants 2 see our son he can phone. he said he heard i had a new bloke and was asking how old he is as he doesnt want a silly little boy in our sons life, i said i wont bring silly ppl into his life, its my personal life so he sud butt out. i dont get why hes interfein coz he made it cleat he was happy how he is and didnt wanna b with me plus he said i was controlling him, ha was other way around

  24. Jonathan wrote:

    Should i reach out, or just let them go?

    Send the NC message again, word for word, and then ignore messages…go buy another fucking charger. 8)

    Next time don’t lend your stuff out, I don’t any more…tired of losing my stuff.

    You’re letting her make you her little bitch…did she send a dress to wear? 🙄

    Stay Strong! :rambo:

    S.W.

  25. My response was, Hi.
    Her response was, Sorry was just checking if my phone was working 🙂

    Wtf is that bullshit!

    :kickbutt: KICK LOVES ARSE!

    Did not reply – TO THAT BULLSHIT!

    6 Hours passed Did not talk to her, Following NC. She sends a message saying ‘ How Are You ? ‘
    No Response from me,
    Should i reach out, or just let them go? ❗

    :banghead:

What's on Your Mind?

How to Survive a Breakup © 2008 -
%d bloggers like this: