Does Your Ex Want You Back?

Is Your Ex Showing One Of These Five Signs? If So - They Definitely Want You Back.
Click Here For Your Free Report - The Sooner You Find Out, The Better.

How Do I Get My Ex Back Now?

You made every mistake after the break up. Now you’re wondering “how do I get my ex back now?” I can help you no matter how many mistakes you’ve made. Don’t worry about the mistakes, that is the past. Everyone makes these mistakes, but not everyone knows what to do after that…I will tell you, OK?

How Do I Get My Ex Back After All The Mistakes?”

The first thing you need to do is calm down. Believe me when I say it is still possible to win back the love of your ex. In fact they still do love you, love just doesn’t disappear. Remember that love doesn’t turn on and off like a water valve. People can say they don’t love you, but that doesn’t make it the truth. “So, if they still love me why did my ex say something like that?”

The reason they said that is because you were begging, and pushing them for a reason for the break up. They had to tell you something to get you to stop, right? Once you stop thinking it is true, you will come to realize why they said it in the first place. If you want to get your ex back you have to believe that you can, because they still love you. No matter how many mistakes you made, and what they might’ve said to you.

OK, So How Do I Get My Ex Back?”

The first thing you need to do is send an effective no contact message. How will you know what to write? I will tell you, OK? A good no contact message needs to be direct, and emotionless. This is a great example of an effective no contact message:

I agree with you about the decision to break up, I really believe it was the best thing for both of us. I have some big decisions to make and I need some time to think them over. I would really appreciate it if you didn’t contact me during this time. I will be in touch when I am ready.

This will turn the tables on your situation and flip your ex’s switch. You just went from needy, begging, and heart broken, to confident, and in charge…you have some big decisions to make. After you send that message stick to the no contact rule. If possible find a good plan to follow that will help you personally evolve during your no contact period. “How do I get my ex back now?” You stop begging, and take back control of your situation.

Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?

My name is S. Williams, and I have been helping people since 2008 to overcome break up pain, and get their lives back. I even have an “About” section that I recommend you read. I know the name of my site is: How to Get Your Ex Back Fast, but I teach people how to get their lives back, not their ex’s.

If you’re interested in working with me (and our forum members) to get your life back, join my free newsletter for access to the free plan to get your ex back fast, and start getting your life back today. The answers you need to start your personal evolution are waiting for you, don’t hesitate another minute…come and get them.

Once you get your life back, everything else will just start to fall into place…I promise. If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comment box below.

If this article was useful or helpful to you in anyway, please show your appreciation by giving me a “+1″ using the button below this article.

Until next time,

S. Williams

Copyright © 2008 and beyond – All Rights Reserved Worldwide – You DO NOT have permission to reuse this content in any way, shape, or form.

160 Comments

1. Hi S.W.

Why can’t I access the forum…it’s all new and the posts are gone???

2. Philly wrote:

One question.. What if we are both using the no contact rule?

Hi,

Then you shouldn’t have any problem with your ex bothering you until you are ready.

Follow the steps in the free plan, and focus on yourself, and your personal evolution.

It doesn’t do any good to worry about what your ex is or isn’t doing, OK?

It does not affect the results of the plan in any way, shape, or form.

Take Care,

S.W.

3. One question.. What if we are both using the no contact rule?

4. Sandy wrote:

You and everyone else on this Blog, you’re not alone…believe me. 😉

Stay Strong!

S.W.

5. He was the one who messaged last – I wasn’t going to suggest a specific time and day, so left that up to him (since he contacted me and requested it), and still haven’t heard anything. Prior to NC I made every mistake you could possibly list under the what not to do after a break up, so I feel my chances are pretty slim anyway. I guess I’ll just sit tight and hope for the best. Thanks for your advice.

6. Sandy wrote:

Hi Sandy,

Who messaged who last?

If you had messaged him, then wait for him to contact to make the first move, because you’re awaiting his response, right?

You don’t want to seem desperate.

If he is waiting for a reply from you, then get back in touch with him, OK?

Move slowly, 30 days is very rarely enough time to use NC for a successful reconnection.

Stay Strong!

S.W.

7. Hi Scott, I followed NC and it seemed to work according to plan since a month later I received a very friendly message from my ex requesting a coffee meeting. We messaged back and forth about this, but in the end he didn’t follow through – my ex suggested that the beginning of the week would be good and then I heard nothing more… That was about a week and a half ago. I’m now unsure as how to proceed. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

8. A Wilson wrote:

I have already started the no contact

Hi,

Did you start no contact properly?

By that I mean did you follow the free plan on my Blog, and send the recommended NC message word for word?

If not go read the free plan, and send that message ASAP to get your self started on the right foot, OK?

A Wilson wrote:

Nothing is “gone forever” except your old failed relationship.

If you follow this plan, and he has deep feelings for you, you will get back together again.

You both must evolve past the old relationship, but that won’t happen until you follow all the steps of the free plan, understand?

Take Care,

S.W.

9. I’ve come to your forum looking for help because I feel like i’ve tried as much as I can, and things have only gotten worse because of it ( I made the mistakes said not to make when trying to get ex back). We are each others first love, I love him sooo much and he often tells me he still love me too, just that he no longer sees us getting back together. I know there is no way I’ll be able to handle being just friends (already tried-failed) because we have too much history together (3 years). It has been about eight months since we’ve broken up and i’m still dealing with the pain of loosing him. I have already started the no contact, since he really wants to be friends and communicate with me, and it has been about a month so far since i’ve talked/responded to him. I guess my question is- is there still a chance I can get him back or is it to late? Is he gone forever?

10. Sasha wrote:

Hi Sasha,

I am a little confused.

If you read and followed the free plan, how did you miss the section on LDR reconnections?

Plus, there are success stories in our forum of people who reconnected in a LDR, go read them, and their NC diaries to see how they did it.

If you were really serous about being successful you should have joined our forum a long time ago.

Take Care,

S.W.

11. Hi Scott
    I sent the nc message about 2 months ago and followed both your free plan and the suggestions describe on the “Magic of Making Up” book.
    I feel ready to reconnect but my situation is a bit different, as we are in different countries at the moment. It’s gonna be 3 months before we returns and I’m not sure how to reconnect online/phone. How did other people reconnect with their ex’s LD? Any suggestions? Thank you.

12. jane wrote:

You don’t have to wait for a forum buddy…go ask someone.

If you read someone’s NC diary and they seem like someone you can relate to, PM them and ask to be support buddies…it’s that easy.

Take Care,

S.W.

13. ps: I already have a NC diary on the forum and Im waiting for a buddy to support me here as well.

14. @ S. Williams:
    Yes I did sent the message, yesterday, I guess 30 hours ago, or so… I just got back home and he answered this: I do also agree with you, on all the points touched below. Don’t worry about anything, I understand the distance and the silence; in fact I think both are more than necessary for us right now. Big decisions don’t come usually quick or easy. I’ll be here.

Of course I will continue firmly the NC rule, believe me, but what about his answer? is that any good? Please let me insist. I WILL NOT CONTACT HIM. I have no trouble with that, believe me. I just want to know if at least that answer is a good start. And YES, I keep reading, outlining and taking notes of the free plan. It’s been just a few days and I already feel I’m getting my life back. I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE with the FF Technique, it’s just amazing! I don’t feel the crave to cry and isolate anymore.

Thank you!

J.

15. jane wrote:

Since we broke up, I’ve been sticking to the NC rule firmly!

Does that mean you sent the recommended NC message and are following the free plan on my Blog?

jane wrote:

The problem is that his birthday will be february 3rd, and I still don´t know how should I behave about it. Am I supposed to keep the NC rule? I just don´t know what to do about it.

If you’re following the free plan do not send any kind of birthday greeting.

Take Care,

S.W.

16. Julie wrote:

My question is – am I stepping into the friend zone too quickly?

Julie wrote:

You’re wrong…you’re just scared to send it.

Julie wrote:

Can you have no contact without sending the message?

Yeah, but it won’t work.

If you’re afraid to follow the free plan there is nothing I can do for you.

Keep looking elsewhere until you find the type of help you are comfortable using, OK?

Take Care,

S.W.

17. Jayci wrote:

Hi S,
    I need some advice, but I do not want to post my situation online here, is there any way to respond without posting in publically?
    Regards,
    Jayci Enriquez

Look in the yellow pages for a private counselor in your area.

Take Care,

S.W.

18. Hello scott. (this is so funny, i think i e mailed you last night and i wrote: hello saul, because I saw your signature as S.Williams and I thought of Saul Williams the performer…)

I’ve been dumped less than a week ago, from a year and a half relationship. I do know he still loves me and I certainly do. He couldn´t stand the usual fighting for me nagging about him not being able to be organized and stuff like that. I was also having a very bad time with my job, which I thought was hell because the people at my office were taking me for granted, and I was letting all my anger and fear on him. Anyhow, I told him I was out of control and I was going back to my shrink, he said it was great and even took me to my first appointment. The stupid fights kept going though, and he said he was having a hard time himself with his life (little income, sick parents, low self esteem) and that he thought he couldné cope with all that trouble around him eventhough he loved me. He said he really thought there was no way out. Since we broke up, I’ve been sticking to the NC rule firmly! Actually I am not willing to contact him because I do believe he has to do a lot of mind search and he will come to the point where he will understand how important I am in his life, because i do know I am. He was amazed before at how much he had improved personal stuff because of me.

So eventhough I miss him like hell, I am not giving up on NC. I do have ups and downs and sometimes I do feel awesome, but others just push me down and I just want to cru all day and stuff. I’m already reading the MOMU for the third time, and also the articles and topics from your page/forum, and they really give me a boost of self confidence even when most people around me keep telling me the usual: “you should move on” story. I know they’re worried about me and think it might be the best way. But I also know I must fight for the things I want in life and accept there were some BIG mistakes not only from his side but from mine, and that I am willing to change those not because of him but because I really don’t enjoy being a pushy, needy, nag nag person.

He broke up with me 3 days before my birthday, and he texted me at 10am with this: I thank my God upon every remembrance of you and I’m sure He shall supply everything you need. Wish you only the best with all of my heart, for this and for all the days of your life. By the way, I am very connected to God, and eventhough I never pushed him to be the same way, he always asked me stuff that somehow leaded him the want to be connected to, which of course I thought was pretty cool.

When I left home by 1pm, the doorguy handed me a book he left me as a gift, with just a card with his name on.

I just texted back saying: “thanks!” thats it.

Anyways I just wanted to say thank you and God bless you for having such a wonderful site. it´s been so much help even if I just found it a few hours ago.

Hope to hear from you soon!

ps: I forgot to say that 2 days after the breakup, I quit my job, but… My bosses wouldn´t let me. I was so surprised to know they thought I was irreplaceable and how they wanted to talk to me about changing everything that was bothering me in order for me to be happy with my job. I am a fashion styler, I work at a men´s publication sort of like GQ or ESQUIRE. A day after my bosses were already calling me to tell me they had new ideas for me to carry on editorials I would love to work on and stuff. And by the way, I had a nice job offer which I’m giving a good thought about. So things have been improving somehow and I’m happy for that.

J.

19. SO it’s been three days since he officially said that he’s done trying for the relationship. The night he broke up with me, his frat threw a party and and I guess he didn’t expect me to come, he even said it wouldn’t be a good idea because he wouldn’t have fun if I were there (we had gotten into a fight at the previous party we went too together) and it really hurt. But instead of crying all night I went to the party and he was shocked that I came! Guys were asking me to dance left and right and he just sat by the bar looking depressed. I asked him for a ride back home because my ride was “too drunk” and he reluctantly gave it to me and I didn’t give him any special attention. I called him today and we had a lighthearted 20 min conversation about what else happened this weekend, and I said I had to go because I had stuff to do

My question is – am I stepping into the friend zone too quickly? I was thinking of not contacting him at all after this, but I think it would be dramatic to send the No Contact letter at this point. Can you have no contact without sending the message?

20. Hi S,

Regards,
    Jayci Enriquez

21. Julie wrote:

Hi Julie,

If you want any to have chance of getting him back you must stop acting so crazy, and needy.

Men (most people) are not attracted to people who act crazy, and needy…this scares them whether they have feelings for those people or not.

You need to calm down and follow the free plan (link at the top of my Blog).

Start at the beginning and follow every step.

Take Care,

S.W.

22. Hi,

We dated for 2 1/2 years. He broke up with me last summer, I had no contact with him, and he said he started missing me after that and we got back together. We were long distance. But even after that, we still kept having the same problems, i was demanding and insecure because I had no friends at the college I was at and he joined a fraternity. Now, I moved to the city his college is in and I admitted my flaws and said I would try my best to improve but he said he is done trying because I kind of showed him that I haven’t changed. I begged and I cried and he said he’s just not wanting to try for a relationship that’s failed so much before and he knows me too well to think that I’ll change or that our relationship will change. He said he was hoping to keep me in his life as friends. What do I do? Do I have any chances left??? He admits to having strong feelings for me, but hes not sure if he loves me anymore (but he told me he loves me like a few days before that when I asked). I did something really bad, I forced myself over at his place because I had no where to stay (I purposely threw my key away) and I want to apologize for it in person after some time. Please tell me where to begin. I know I made mistakes but he is my one true love

23. i meant after we got back together he thought i had meet sum1 else as i live with his mum and i asked her to read a txt from her son as i left phone at home and this lad at work who i no txt me and she read it and assumed we was dating but it was just flirting on this lads part who likes me but he nos im not imterested

24. Gem wrote:

Send the same one for sharing a child just edit the beginning to read “I still agree”…make sense?

Hi,

I still agree with you about the decision to break up, I really believe it was the best thing for both of us. I have some big decisions to make and I need some time to think them over. I would really appreciate it if you didn’t contact me during this time, unless it concerns our child. I will be in touch when I am ready.

Send this message, keep following the plan, and read chapter 6 of MOMU.

Gem wrote:

Didn’t you tell him you were dating while you were broken up?

It would have been better to tell him yourself during the reconnection process, then for him to hear it from someone else.

You were broken up, a free woman…what’s his bitch anyways?

Just start over and learn from your mistakes.

Stay Strong!

S.W.

25. hey scott i was thinking about resending the NC message again but i dont know which one to send. i told him one night that i dont think we should be together if he isnt willing for us to try and work things out, the next 4days we was talking and both agreeing we can work things out as we love eachother but will take time the next day sum1 told ex that im dating sum1 else and he turns around and says he doesnt want to work things out anymore. there was no physical i dont want to be with u anymore from either one of us

What's on Your Mind?