Your ex suddenly decides to breakup with you, and while enduring the heartache you start searching for break up advice that works. The pain of a broken heart is terrible, and I don’t blame you if you don’t want to waste any time…I wouldn’t either. But, does break up advice really work, or is it just a big scam?
What Kind Of Break Up Advice Are You Looking For?
The biggest reason some breakup strategies work for some people, and not for others, is based on your personal expectations. What kind of outcome are you expecting from all this? I know the answer that most (if not all) of you will give, and it is…to get back together with my ex, and live happily ever after. Guess what? You have been reading too many fairy tales. Your fairytale perception of a happy ending is going to keep you from succeeding.
This isn’t about getting your ex back, it is about surviving heart break, and getting your life back again.
Is All Online Relationship Advice For Real, Or Just A Scam?
Once you realize that your expectations will drive your rate of success, your ability to choose (and follow) the right break up advice for your situation will be a lot easier. This will have a major impact on how successful you will be when following the advice you eventually choose to follow. It is not that most of the relationship advice online is a scam, although a lot of it is just a way to get you to buy something. The real problem lies within you, you must confront reality, and set your goals realistically BEFORE choosing a plan of action.
So, How Do I Tell if The Breakup Advice is Right For Me?
Before making any decisions about buying, or even following free get your ex back advice, do some research on the person(s), and the website that is giving out that advice.
There are virtually millions of websites on the internet peddling ebooks on Breakup Advice, why? Because it is an easy sell, that’s why. They know most people have their heads up their ass after a break up, and they will do “anything” to get back together, even spend money without thinking…Cha-Ching!
Keep this in mind, but do not rule out everything you read online, there is some good information, and good people who can really help you. So, how can you tell them from the assholes who are just trying to take your money and run?
Let’s find out…
OK, How Do I Tell The Good Relationship Advice Sites From The Bad Ones?
No worries, I am going to tell you what you need to know to be able to pick out a good website to trust with your unique situation…here we go.
- First off, read their whole site, not just one article. Did you learn anything new, or interesting, or were they just trying to push your emotional buttons to get you to buy from them?
- Do they offer any support? You will definitely have many questions. Who will answer your questions?
- Read their “About” section, if they don’t have one…run. If they have a short “impersonal” one that states they want to bring you the best reviews on relationship products…run. If they try to bullshit you with a story about how they got their ex back by reading all the books they could buy, and then became an “expert” on giving out break up advice…run fast!
- Test their customer service, email them and ask a question. If they take forever or never respond, this is definitely NOT someone you can trust, right? If their answer is vague, they don’t know shit, just another marketer trying to make a buck….move on.
- If they have a blog and people are leaving comments, are they being answered in a timely manner? If not, it is because they are marketers, and they are busy working on their “many” websites, too busy to bother helping people who aren’t paying them…yet they ask for your comments and questions, why? It makes them look legit, and caring. If they cared, they would answer your comments and questions, right?
The Most Important Ingredient of a Good Break up Advice Website
The most important thing you will need to survive a break up, is ongoing support. Does this site offer you a free support forum? If so, go lurk in it for a while and read. What goes on in there? Is anyone getting help, does this feel comfortable to you? Better yet, do you sense any hope?
Let’s face it, doing the right thing is never really easy or comfortable, but it is necessary, right? If you feel like you could gain some hope and direction from this forum, find out how to join it, and then take action, and stick with it. Even GOOD break up advice only works when you follow it…make sense?
Don’t get me wrong, I am an internet marketer myself, but I believe in kick ass customer support. I don’t want a fucking penny from anyone if I can’t help them. But on the other-hand, I don’t want to waste my valuable time with people who will not commit and help themselves. That is a lose-lose situation, and no one has control over your intentions, except for you.
Who Am I – Why Should You Listen to Me?
My name is S. Williams, and I have been helping people since 2008 to overcome break up pain, and get their lives back. I even have an “About” section that I recommend you read. I know the name of my site is: How to Get Your Ex Back Fast, but I teach people how to get their lives back, not their ex’s.
If you’re interested in working with me (and our forum members) to get your life back, join my free newsletter for access to the free plan to get your ex back fast, and start getting your life back today. The answers you need to start your personal evolution are waiting for you, don’t hesitate another minute…come and get them.
Once you get your life back, everything else will just start to fall into place…I promise. If you have any comments or questions please write them in the comment box below.
If this article was useful or helpful to you in anyway, please show your appreciation by giving me a “+1” using the button below this article.
Until next time,
~I know that “love hurts” but with my help you will get strong enough to kick love’s ass~
Copyright © 2008 and beyond – All Rights Reserved Worldwide – You are not allowed to reuse this content in any way, shape, or form.